I have about one week left to hand in my concept document and my Thesis. The Exams are August 25, so I can work on the test version later. Today I worked on the screenshot, I changed it (again).
Update: some changes, thanks Sjors for the feedback.
(Click image to enlarge)
The lay-out is now much more easy on the brain, here is the older version of the screenshot.
The quality indicator icons are also not really what they are supposed to be, but I’ll leave it like that, because I don’t want to waste time on icons.
In responds to Sjors; I’m keeping the links rather blue and I don’t want to make the type any smaller for readability. I agreed there was a problem with the names with the pictures, so I hope this solution will do. I changed the left part a little and the color of the titles on the right.